- Applied for Australian citizenship. Hoping to make the pledge in a few months.
- Kids and wife doing well or very well at their schools.
- Brother going amicably through a difficult process of separation with his wife.
- Mama starting to live normally with a pacemaker.
- In-laws in good health.
- Family trips to Japan and Melbourne.
- My project at work coming closer to a successful completion.
- Moved to a new, much better rental townhouse - no motorway noise, nice new kitchen and bathrooms, enough bedrooms for all of us.
- Maintaining contact with friends worldwide.
- Started training Krav Maga and trying not to lose hard earned Karate skills.
- Our community initiative - The Polish Language School in Gold Coast completed its second year of operation. A big thank you to all parents and the Helensvale Library for hosting us.
- Following the example of my American Australian colleague from work, I asked this year my closest family to donate to charities in lieu of Christmas presents for me.
- Donated at work to Fred Hollows Foundation - our boss matched our donations!
- Donated to Wikipedia and UNICEF.
- Learned about an idea that I would like to copy someday: http://www.books4pngkids.org/
Friday, December 19, 2014
In no particular order: